Hi and welcome to our May 2013 OAGi Outstanding Contributors Recognition Page.
The OAGi Recognition Program is focused on showing appreciation for the participation and contributions made by any participant of a member of OAGi and also overall contributions by any member organization.
Our thanks to all of these individuals who have contributed to the success of the Open Application Group.
Tom Fannon. Ashland
eBusiness Manager at Ashland
· Member of the Policy Board since 2009
· 2009 – Present Chair of Chemical Industry Council
· 2009 – Present Key Chemical Industry Rep for OAGIS 10
· 2012 Led the Review and Approval of Chem eStandards 5.2
· 2011 Led the Review and Approval of Chem eStandards 5.1
· 2010 Led or participated on three Webinars
· 2009 Led the transition from CIDX to a successful launch of the Chemical Council