About the Open Applications Group
The Open Applications Group is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit open standards development organization.
Founded in 1994, The Open Applications Group Inc. (the OAGi) is organized to promote business process interoperability for both inter & intra enterprise business processes and to encourage the creation of and/or create and endorse one or more standards to assist organizations in achieving connectivity and multiple-source integration of inter & intra enterprise business processes.
To this end we build and support many standards.
Our Management Principles
1. Openness and transparency
2. Document all business processes
3. Pursue best practices whenever possible
Our Engagement Management Principles
1. Engage collaboratively with industries and other standards groups
2. Works towards convergence of standards
3. Work towards collaboration when convergence is not possible
Our Standards and Technology Principles
1. Follow an Open Development Methodology
2. Lead members to improve the standards technically and operationally
3. Continue to innovate to improve solutions with best practices and new technologies
This page has links to our governance documents. We welcome you to read them and ask us questions. Thank you.
OAGi Membership Application
OAGi Development Process
OAGi IP Policy
OAGi Anti-Trust Policy