AIA and EBO Harmonization WG
The Chair for this Working Group is Scott Nieman from Land O’Lakes. The companies that are the members of this Working Group include:
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Archer Daniels Midland
The Scope of this Working Group includes:
· Provide an intake, review and migration process for Oracle submission of Application Integration Architecture Enterprise Object Library common XSDs.
· Identify overlaps with existing OAGIS capabilities
· Identify capabilities that would benefit OAGIS
· Prioritize work effort based on actual industry use
· Import into Semantic Refinement staging tables for conversion
· Selectively convert to 10.x
· Provide generalized mappings from AIA to OAGIS for migration; review of submitted subsets of actual used EBO XML nodes
Quality Content Working Group
The scope of the Quality Content Working Group is to create new OAGIS Nouns and Scenarios for quality and test related activities and integrations.
Typical integrations are between a Product Lifecycle Management system, Laboratory Information Management Systems, Farm Management Information Systems (FMIS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, and external Third Party Laboratories that perform testing services. LIMS and Test instrument integration standardization and IoT for measurement readings is deemed out of scope.
Nouns released or enhanced as of OAGIS release 10.3
InspectDelivery (deprecated in lieu of InspectionOrder)
Incorporate SamplingProtocol (procedure to take samples) into InspectionOrder or as stand alone noun.
SamplingPlan is planned for 10.5 enabling communication of statistics-based sampling plans to ensure confidence in the test results based on sampling population, distribution fit, and sample size.
The Working Group has incorporated content donated by Infor, reviewed historical ANSI ASC X12 standards, and other standards/ specifications published by industry groups including medical, aerospace, agriculture, electronics, discrete and process manufacturing, food, and chemical.
The most recent Plenary presentation is available here.
Semantic Refinement WG
The Working Group Chair for the Semantic Refinement WG is Serm Kulvatunyou from NIST. It plans to do this by developing an RDMS design to support the OAGIS Data Model so that OAGi can better:
- Allow for import of OAGIS developer schemas
- Allow for precise content contextualization
- Implement a prototype, open source tool, which in addition to above requirements:
- Allow for export of OAGIS contextualized standalone schema
- Allow for import of OAGIS contextualized standalone schema
The database has been designed and OAGIS has been loaded in and is being debugged. The expression generation software is under construction. IT is planned to support expression generation from context drivers defined in the tool.
Smart Manufacturing WG
Mobile, Cloud, JSON WG
Chem eStandards Maintenance WG
Quality Assurance Working Group
You can find more information on any of these here.