OAGIS Release 10.0 Webinar
Welcome to the OAGIS Release 10.0 Webinar. OAGIS Release 10.0 is the result of a Four Year initiative to re-architect the OAGIS Standard to move into the future.
OAGIS has been and is being used by thousands of OAGi members, end-users and software providers in countries all over the world for over 16 years.
This 30 minute webinar will into introduce you to many of the concepts implemented in OAGIS Release 10.0 as shown below.
For a more detailed session, we invite you to register for our upcoming Plenary Meeting on November 20 near San Francisco hosted by Oracle, an OAGi Policy Board Member. You can learn more here.
OAGIS Release 10.0 Webinar Topics
- Basis for Mobile, Cloud, JSON Work
- The Model
- Chem eStandards Equivalence
- Master Scenarios
- HR-XML Harmonization
- Enhanced and Improved Extension Mechanisms
- Single Namespace for Faster and easier implementation and easier to use
- UN/CEFACT CCTS and NDR 3.0 Compliance
- Local Elements for improved Contextualization Capability