Quality Content Working Group (new)
The scope of this new Working Group includes 6 Nouns and a Component library donated by Pat O'Connor of Infor, a longtime Policy Board member, including:
Corrective Action Plan
Defective Material Notice
Quality Test Master
Quality Test Result
The Working Group plans to review this donated content and revise and/or add to as deemed necessary. Also, an inventory of existing quality content in OAGIS is also planned, with additions and revisions as deemed necessary.
You can download the Project Definition here.
Semantic Refinement WG
The Working Group Chair for the Semantic Refinement WG is Serm Kulvatunyou from NIST. It plans to do this by developing an RDMS design to support the OAGIS Data Model so that OAGi can better:
- Allow for import of OAGIS developer schemas
- Allow for precise content contextualization
- Implement a prototype, open source tool, which in addition to above requirements:
- Allow for export of OAGIS contextualized standalone schema
- Allow for import of OAGIS contextualized standalone schema
Smart Manufacturing WG
Virtual Business Object WG
Mobile, Cloud, JSON WG
Chem eStandards Maintenance WG
Quality Assurance Working Group
You can find more information on any of these here.